Saturday, February 27, 2010

Judy McLean, Designer of the Den, Empty Nest Lifestyle

I am thrilled to be designing the den in Unit 303 at MetTerraces. Part of my designated space is a hall that has a niche 10 feet long and 15 inches deep. This niche is SCREAMING for custom-built shelving. As you all know, this is big-ticket item, and I thought I would just place a piece of furniture there. Ho-Hum.

BUT, I was rescued by Gero Sassenberg, President of Altrecosa – which, in my opinion, is the best cabinet company in Charlotte! Gero met me at The Met with a rendering and wood samples. He had a vision of what the space needed, and he was exactly right! Gero’s company is building and installing this cabinetry at no charge to me. I hope that everyone who tours the Designer House will take a minute to look at the beauty and quality of this company’s work.

THANK YOU, GERO!

No comments:

Post a Comment